Semester 2 Assignments

Image Transfer

Me and Myself

Black and White

What’s in your Head

Food Photography

These pictures catch my attention because they are well taken. The first picture shows churros and the texture makes them satisfying. The sugar on them really pops out making them stand out. The frame also includes different subjects in it. The cream is well captured.

The second picture is photo that shows noodles. The noodles in this picture look appetizing because the photo is well taken. The texture in to these noodles make them stand  out. The cream on the noodles catches the person’s eyes make it satisfying. The spoon in this frame also makes the noodles look enjoyable.

I tried recreating food photography.

KINOPTIC ART

Favorite Photographer Essay

Chris Burkard is an incredible photographer who is known for his breathtaking landscape and surf photography. He’s traveled all over the world to capture stunning images of nature and the people who live in it. Some of his most famous work includes photos of surfers in Iceland and Norway, as well as landscapes in Antarctica and Alaska. Burkard’s work has been featured in National Geographic, The New Yorker, and other major publications. Burkard’s photography is often characterized by its moody, atmospheric quality. He’s known for using natural light to create stunning images of landscapes and seascapes. In addition to his work as a photographer, Burkard is also an author and filmmaker. He’s published several books, including “The California Surf Project” and “Distant Shores,” and has directed several films, including “Under an Arctic Sky” and “Unnur.” Burkard is also a public speaker and has given TED Talks about his work and his passion for the outdoors. Burkard is also known for his commitment to environmental causes. He’s worked with organizations like the Surfrider Foundation and 1% for the Planet to raise awareness about environmental issues and to promote sustainable practices. Burkard is also an advocate for adventure and exploration, and he’s spoken about the importance of getting outside and experiencing the natural world. He’s said that his work is motivated by a desire to inspire others to appreciate and protect the planet. Burkard’s work has won numerous awards and has been exhibited in galleries around the world. He’s also been recognized for his contributions to the field of photography and his commitment to environmental causes. In 2015, he was named a Sony Artisan of Imagery, and in 2016, he was awarded the Visionary Award by the San Diego Surf Film Festival. Burkard is also a co-founder of The Outbound Collective, a community-driven platform that connects people with outdoor adventures and experiences. Burkard’s photography has been featured in a number of publications, including National Geographic, The New York Times, and Outside Magazine. He’s also published several books, including “The California Surf Project,” which features his photographs of the California coastline, and “Distant Shores,” which documents his travels around the world. Burkard’s work is known for its moody, atmospheric quality, and he often uses natural light to create stunning images of landscapes and seascapes. He’s also a master of composition, using elements like lines, colors, and textures to create images that are both visually striking and emotionally resonant. Burkard’s photography is widely regarded as exceptional because of his ability to capture the beauty and majesty of the natural world. His photographs often feature stunning landscapes, seascapes, and surf photography, and he’s known for his use of natural light to create images that are both visually striking and emotionally resonant. Burkard is also a master of composition, using elements like lines, colors, and textures to create images that are both aesthetically pleasing and thought-provoking. Additionally, Burkard’s work is driven by a passion for exploring new places and experiencing the natural world in all its beauty and complexity, which is reflected in the breathtaking images he captures.

David Hockney “Joiners”

Fashion Photography

Photography Logo

Touch Series

Elements of Art

Color, Shape, Line, Value, Texture

Theme based Story

Photomontage: Where you see yourself in 10 years

In 10 years I see myself living a total different life than I am today. In 10 years I expect and hope to be living the life I want because I will be working for the type of life I want. I hope to be doing great in life. I will be doing my best.

In the future I would like to be working for the FBI. I love crime and to investigate. It has always caught my attention. Some of the perks that would come with that job would include the house I want and the type of cars. I don’t only want to do that but I also would like to be coaching my favorite sport; soccer. I hope to reach those goals.

I would love to reach the goals I have in mind. I know it won’t be easy and it won’t be possible to complete everything but I would love to accomplish everything. I know the lifestyle I want is crazy but I think it’s possible.

Valentines Day Card

On Location Portraits

Motion Blur

1. Camera must be still.
  2. Anticipate the moment.
  3. Do not focus on only one subject if there is multiple movements.
  4. Getting multiple effects is important.
  5. Make sure your settings are correct.

Body, Shape and Form